- Introductory Offer: Unlimited Classes (valid for 30 days) is only available to brand new clients of Wunda Reform Pilates. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of purchase.
- Studio Grand Opening Offer: Our Studio Grand Opening Offer is still in the works and will be announced closer to our formal opening but will only available to brand new clients of Wunda Reform Pilates before the studio’s Grand Opening date. You can only purchase the Opening Special once. The Opening Special is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate for 3 months from the studio’s Grand Opening date.
- Free Class Offer: is transferable but not refundable. Only 1 offer can be used per person. Bookings are essential. The offer validity will be presented on communication material pertaining to the offer. Any vouchers or material which contains no ‘Valid from’ date or ‘Expiry date’ will not expire. To redeem, you must enter the discount code at the time of booking your class.
- Student Offer: 10% off all Wunda Reform Classes (excluding Private Classes) for full-time secondary school students and/or tertiary students. To redeem offer you must contact our studio with valid proof of enrolment and/or a current student card. Offer is non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, credit or other products, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, and not transferable between clients.
- Defence Offer: 10% off all Wunda Reform Classes (excluding Private Classes). To redeem offer you must contact our studio with valid proof of service (for example DCAC or DVA card). This offer is open to all current and past serving veterans and their immediate family. Offer is non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, credit or other products, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, and not transferable between clients.
- All Birthday offers are limited to one per person and are non-refundable nor transferable.
- All Challenges and Workshops are non-refundable and cannot be transferred between individuals nor can they be redeemed for cash.
BOOKINGS, ATTENDANCE AND PAYMENTS
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening. Studio phones are answered during business hours only.
- Bookings are made online or in the studio. Go to the Wunda Reform Pilates website or call our studio (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or Email: email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 4hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
- Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 15 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- You can only attend Wunda Reform Pilates group classes up until you are 15 weeks pregnant. After 15 weeks you can attend Private 1:1 sessions or semi-private sessions (subject to availability). Should you elect to do this please provide Wunda Reform Pilates with a completed Authority to Exercise from you General Practitioner.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
AGE LIMITS AND RESTRICTIONS
Wunda Reform Pilates does not offer childcare services. You must be at least 16 years of age to attend our classes. Children younger than this age are not permitted in our studios and are not to be left in the reception area or the studio while you attend classes. You may be turned away from the studio should you arrive with your children as it is not a safe environment and can cause disruptions to other clients.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients, staff and customers.
You acknowledge and hereby agree to the following:
1. You are participating in a Pilates class offered by Wunda Reform Pilates during which you will receive instruction and/or information about Pilates. You recognise that Pilates is a form of physical activity. You understand that any and all physical activity may be strenuous and comes with inherent risks including risk of physical injury. You understand that Pilates is no different and that you am fully aware of the risks and/or hazards involved.
2. You are to advise my instructor of any injury, illness, disease, surgical procedures, other medical conditions (including pregnancy) or impairments that you currently have, that may have the potential to cause further injury or difficulty during the Pilates class. Depending on the severity of the condition, options may be provided to you by your instructor to assist in my continued participation in the Pilates class. This should not be construed as your instructor clearing, authorising or otherwise encouraging you to participate in the Pilates class or to undertake any movements or exercises that may aggravate or worsen your condition. You have chosen to participate, or continue to participate, in the class at your own risk.
3. You can stop exercising at any point during the class should you not feel comfortable or should you begin to experience any pain, discomfort or feel unwell at any point during the Pilates class. You can cease exercising without the permission, consent or prompting from your instructor.
4. You agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of your participation in the offered Pilates class.
5. You release and discharge Wunda Reform Pilates, their owners, employees, contractors and subcontractors from any liability, claim, demand or action that you may have related to any loss, theft or damage of any of your personal property, and any personal injury or damages or death that arises from or occurs while participating in a pilates class run by Wunda Reform Pilates.
6. You agree that neither you, your heirs, assignees or legal representatives will sue or make any other claim of any kind whatsoever against Wunda Reform Pilates, for any personal injury or death however caused.
7. You indemnify and will keep indemnified Wunda Reform Pilates against any liability, claim, demand or action that may arise as a result of your actions, conduct or behaviour while participating in the Pilates class or while you are otherwise in attendance at the studio or premise where the Pilates class is held.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.