- Introductory Offer: 5 Classes or 3 Classes (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients of Wunda Reform Pilates. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Introductory offer can change state to state.
- Studio Grand Opening Offer: 5 Classes (valid 90 days) or 3 Classes (valid for 60 days) is only available to brand new clients of Wunda Reform Pilates before a studio’s Grand Opening date. You can only purchase the Opening Special once. The Opening Special is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate for 3 months from studio’s Grand Opening date.
- 2 Free Classes Offer: is transferable but not refundable. Only 1 offer can be used per person. Bookings are essential. The offer validity will vary by studio and will be presented on communication material pertaining to the offer. Any vouchers or material which contains no ‘Valid from’ date or ‘Expiry date’ will be deemed as invalid. To redeem, an account must be created at the preferred studio location via the website and the studio must then be contacted via phone or email.
- Student Offer: 10% off all Wunda Reform Pilates Class Packs (excluding Private Classes) for full-time secondary school and/or tertiary students. To redeem offer you must contact your local Wunda Reform Pilates studio with valid proof of enrolment and/or a current student card. Pack may only be used at the Wunda Reform Pilates studio of purchase. Offer is non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, credit or other products, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, and not transferable between clients.
- Defence Force Offer: 10% off all Wunda Reform Pilates Class Packs (excluding Private Classes). For businesses affiliated with local Wunda Reform Pilates studios only. To redeem offer you must contact your local Wunda Reform Pilates studio with valid proof of employment. Pack may only be used at the Wunda Reform Pilates studio of purchase. Offer is non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, credit or other products, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, and not transferable between clients.
- Our Open Day: 15% Off All Wunda Reform Class Packs is applied to all Wunda Reform Pilates Class Packs excluding Private Classes. Classes are non-refundable or transferable between individuals.
- Yearly Passes (Block Session Packs) and Private Sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) and are activated on the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs cannot be shared with more than one person as all session packs are for individual use only.
Weekly Direct Debits
- Weekly Direct Debits are valid for 1 week (7 days) and are activated on your chosen direct debit start date, automatically renewing every week.. Weekly Direct Debits are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Weekly Direct Debits can be canceled at any time before next weekly pay cycle via email.
- Payment will be automatically deducted from your nominated credit card each week (on your chosen day).
- Your agreement is scheduled for 12 weeks to allow you to book classes in advance. This will be paid in weekly installments, however, you may cancel at any time. After 12 weeks, your agreement will automatically renew for another 12 weeks.
- Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) and are activated on the date of your first class booking. Monthly passes are non-refundable and are not transferable betweenindividuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be canceled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening. Studio phones are answered during business hours only.
- Bookings are made online or in the studio. Call the studio (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or send an email.
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
- Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- You can only attend Wunda Reform Pilates group classes up until you are 15 weeks pregnant. After 15 weeks you can attend Private 1:1 sessions or a Pilates Pre/Post-natal class or a Barre Pre/Post-natal class (subject to availability).
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients, therefore, NO exceptions will be made. Late cancellations will incur a lost session.
- At Wunda Reform Pilates our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhered to:
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios, therefore, NO exceptions will be made.
- Private sessions: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions.
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. Wunda Reform Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no-show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Age Limits and Restrictions
Wunda Reform Pilates does not offer childcare services. You must be at least 16 years of age to attend our classes. Children younger than this age are not permitted in our studios and are not to be left in the reception area or the studio while you attend classes. You may be turned away from the studio should you arrive with your children as it is not a safe environment and can cause disruptions to other clients.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients, staff and customers.
I agree that Wunda Reform Pilates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Wunda Reform Pilates or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Wunda Reform Pilates does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Wunda Reform Pilates staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.