Dan is a positive and engaging instructor with a passion for pilates and active living. He was first introduced to pilates, like a lot of men, by his partner Rebecca who forced him to attend a reformer class with her. He immediately found the benefits of pilates with reduced back pain, improved flexibility and the amazing sensation of feeling stable and tall.
Dan has trained and continues to learn in multiple pilates disciplines including:
- Matwork, Rebalance Pilates and Yoga
- Matwork (Level 1), Pilates Institute of Queensland
- Equipment level 1-3 (Rehabilitation to Advanced), Pilates Institute of Queensland
- Matwork (Intro/Basic to Intermediate), Pilates International Training Centre
- Reformer (Intro/Basic to Intermediate), Pilates International Training Centre
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (Ongoing), Pilates International Training Centre
Dan brings his knowledge of physical training after 10 years in The Australian Army as a Mechanic and Combat Fitness Leader to his role as a pilates instructor and offers a uniquely energising and direct instruction style.